3 Sizes€9.95 – €14.95
WHEN YOU’RE ON THE GO, YOUR CLOTH PADS NOW HAVE A HOME IN IMSE’S WET BAGSImse’s Mini Wet Bag with an easy zipper is perfect for storing nursing pads, panty liners or sanitary pads (or other small things that are just lying around). They are reusable, machine washable and can also be used to carry all those little things you didn’t know where to put before. No more unorganized chaos in your bag!
- Quantity: 1 bag
- Size: Mini Wet Bag – 20×15 cm, 8×6 inches – Medium Wet Bag – 28×26 cm, 11×10,5 inches
- Material: polyurethane laminated polyester, BPA-free (bisphenol A), lead-free and PVC-free (polyvinyl chloride).
- Certification: This product is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 1
5 Sizes€26.99Alabama are cute period panties ideal for moderate flows. They are designed to be super soft, comfortable and incredibly effective. Some of Alabama's highlights:
INSTRUCTIONSHerloop period panties love simplicity - they can last up to 5 years with proper care. Here are some valuable tips to keep your Alabama menstrual panties at their best:
- Slightly low cut;
- Perfect for moderate flows;
- Made of a blend of cotton and modal that guarantees comfort and extreme softness;
- Seamless satin fabric and soft thighs for even more comfort;
COMPOSITION & ORIGINComposition:
- Once worn, rinse it with cold water until the water is clear;
- Put it in the washing machine at 30° in a laundry bag (not more than 3 panties per bag);
- No need to use a special detergent;
- don't use any stain removers or fabric softeners;
- Let it air dry inside out for faster drying (never on a radiator and never in the dryer)
SIZE GUIDEStep 1 Take a measuring tape and measure yourself. The hip size is measured at the highest point of the buttocks without tightening too much. Step 2 Consult our size guide to find out which size fits you. For more precise measurements, don't forget to :
- Body: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex / 47% Cotton, 47% modal, 6% spandex
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Middle: 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon | 100% Polyester
Important: If you are between two sizes, take the larger size, there is nothing more unpleasant than to feel tight in your menstrual panties.
- Take your measurements in your underwear so that they are not distorted by your clothes.
- Stand up straight.
- Ask someone for help if you need it.
SIZE WAIST SIZE XS 34 82/87 cm S 36 88/92 cm M 38 93/97 cm L 40 98/102 cm XL 42 103/107 cm 2XL 44 108/112 cm 3XL 46 113/117 cm