Herloop Sport Period Shorts – Tokyo
Tokyo period shorts are comfortable and absorbent, refining the waist and allowing a total freedom of movements.
The Tokyo period shorty is suitable for low to medium flows with an absorption equivalent to two tampons. Its very thin absorbent pad has been designed to capture and channel menstrual flow while forming an anti-leakage barrier for up to 12 hours. It is thin and breathable to allow you the freedom to do any activity you want!
Herloop period panties love simplicity – they can last up to 5 years with proper care. Here are some valuable tips to keep your Sydney menstrual panties at their best:
- Rinse the period panties in cold water until the water runs clear;
- Machine wash at 30° maximum;
- Use a laundry bag to protect them;
- It is possible to wash them with other clothes;
- Prefer a liquid detergent with less than 15% of cleaning agent (noted on the back of the cans)
- No fabric softener or essential oils that clog the absorbent cells;
- Air dry, no radiator, dryer, towel dryer…
Before wearing it for the first time, it is important to put the Sydney menstrual panties in the washing machine to boost their absorbency.
- Body: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Middle: 80% polyester, 20% nylon / 100% polyester
Made in China
Take a measuring tape and measure yourself. The hip size is measured at the highest point of the buttocks without tightening too much.
Consult our size guide to find out which size fits you.
For more precise measurements, don’t forget to :
- Take your measurements in your underwear so that they are not distorted by your clothes.
- Stand up straight.
- Ask someone for help if you need it.
Important: If you are between two sizes, take the larger size, there is nothing more unpleasant than to feel tight in your menstrual panties.