Alabama are cute period panties ideal for moderate flows. They are designed to be super soft, comfortable and incredibly effective.
Some of Alabama’s highlights:
- Slightly low cut;
- Perfect for moderate flows;
- Made of a blend of cotton and modal that guarantees comfort and extreme softness;
- Seamless satin fabric and soft thighs for even more comfort;
Low cut | Moderate flow | REACH Certified
Herloop period panties love simplicity – they can last up to 5 years with proper care. Here are some valuable tips to keep your Alabama menstrual panties at their best:
- Once worn, rinse it with cold water until the water is clear;
- Put it in the washing machine at 30° in a laundry bag (not more than 3 panties per bag);
- No need to use a special detergent;
- don’t use any stain removers or fabric softeners;
- Let it air dry inside out for faster drying (never on a radiator and never in the dryer)
- Body: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex / 47% Cotton, 47% modal, 6% spandex
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Middle: 80% Polyester, 20% Nylon | 100% Polyester
Made in China
Take a measuring tape and measure yourself. The hip size is measured at the highest point of the buttocks without tightening too much.
Consult our size guide to find out which size fits you.
For more precise measurements, don’t forget to :
- Take your measurements in your underwear so that they are not distorted by your clothes.
- Stand up straight.
- Ask someone for help if you need it.
Important: If you are between two sizes, take the larger size, there is nothing more unpleasant than to feel tight in your menstrual panties.