The OrganiCup menstrual cup is an innovative and effective menstrual cycle management device that collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow. It is tolerable, completely hygienic, ecological and economical and is suitable for any woman, even if she has sensitive skin.
The eco-friendly and healthy OrganiCup period cup:
- It is comfortable, hygienic and discreet.
- It is made of 100% medical grade silicone, without additives or chemicals. It does not contain bleaching agents, perfumes or other irritants or allergens.
- While tampons and pads absorb vaginal secretions, OrganiCup collects them. This eliminates any irritation and dryness of the skin, respects the vaginal environment, does not absorb the protective mucus and does not change the normal pH of the vagina. In addition, it does not leave traces of fibres inside the vagina which is the case with tampons.
- It’s designed from a lightweight, soft material that helps keep you from feeling like you’re wearing anything, giving you a hassle-free period and long-lasting protection in small and large flows. Just empty it in the morning and in the evening.
- It is easyto apply and install, and provides long-lasting protection from unpleasant odours and leaks even when you sleep, run, do yoga or swim.
- It is economical and ecological. Reusable for up to 10 years, so it helps protect the environment and saves you money.
- It has high certifications. It is AllergyCertified, contains no allergens and is suitable for sensitive skin. It is also certified Vegan.
How to use it:
Simply fold the soft silicone of the OrganiCup and insert. The OrganiCup will be unfolded and secured in place by creating negative pressure (vacuum). After ~12 hours, remove and empty the contents into the toilet. Rinse and repeat. Easy.
Diameter: 45 mm.
Height: 70 mm