Lightly textured cream with acai & andiroba fruit oil, copaiba balsam, propolis, essential oils of tea tree, lemon, cedar & lavender, known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. With jojoba, wild rose oils, yarrow & witch hazel extracts known for their ability to regulate & reduce sebum secretion.
Ideal for oily, combination or acne prone skin.
– Organic, cold pressed Jojoba oil. The arachidonic acid it contains balances the levels of oiliness resulting in a less oily skin. It does not clog the pores but leaves the skin silky.
At the same time it is known for its great affinity with the natural sebum of our skin, which is its natural lubricant. When the pores tend to work slowly or when they become blocked (usually due to the use of the wrong type or low quality cosmetic products) then sebum accumulates. As a result, the pores appear larger and the surface of the sebum oxidizes on contact with the air, resulting in dark spots. Due to this affinity, jojoba oil acts as a solvent, diluting the accumulated sebum and helping it to flow and eliminate blackheads.
– Organic Wild Rose Extract. With a very light texture, it is absorbed immediately without leaving any oiliness. Helps balance sebum secretion, reduce pore size and remove dark spots. Its high content of vitamin A (retinol) and omega-3 fatty acids, is an ideal combination for reducing wrinkles and expression lines.
– Organic Yarrow extract mainly for its astringent action for reducing the size of the pores but also for its soothing properties
– Organic Witch hazel water to balance the oiliness and to reduce the size of the pores. At the same time, it has antimicrobial action, ideal for acne prone skin, while its content of antioxidants and tannins gives it anti-aging properties.
– Retinol (Vitamin A). It is a powerful antioxidant that improves the texture and radiance of the skin. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines as it stimulates the production of new cells and activates the production of collagen.
– Propolis from our biologically managed bees an excellent antibiotic with strong antimicrobial & healing action.
– Organic Andiroba seed oil, with strong antioxidant activity, excellent in treating acne. Also helps reduce wrinkles.
– Organic Acai oil, another powerful antioxidant, containing omega 3,6 & 9, vitamins E, B1, B2, B6 and trace elements (phosphorus, calcium, potassium). Nutrients that relieve inflammation and irritation but also help reduce wrinkles. Leaves skin extremely smooth and soft.
– Copaiba organic balsam with over 90% sesquiterpene, is considered a strong anti-inflammatory with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
– Organic tea tree essential oil, known for its action against acne.
– Organic lemon essential oil with astringent action to reduce sebum secretion but also with rejuvenating and anti-wrinkle properties.
– Organic lavender essential oil known for its soothing and antimicrobial action. At the same time it relaxes and calms.
– Organic cedar essential oil, with antiseptic and astringent properties. In addition, it helps concentration and brings harmony.
* with organic essential oils & organic cold-pressed base oils
Ingredients: Aqua**, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Ηamamelis Virginiana Water*, Ηelianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rosa Canina Seed Extract*, Propolis Extract*, Benzyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Achillea Millefolium Flower Extract*, Retinyl Palmitate*, Copaifera Officinalis Resin*, Carapa Guaiansis Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil*, Achillea Millefolium Flower Water Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*, Capric Triglyceride, Ethanol denat., Lavandula Angustifolia Oil*, Citrus Limonium Peel Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil*, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol. Naturally contains: Citral, Limonene.
* certified organic
** water is replaced with yarrow flowers infusion