Gel with antiseptic, soothing and healing properties suitable for burns and skin irritations. Use after exposure to sun, for skin irritations and as a facial mask. Contains:
- aloe vera juice from fresh aloe leaves. Due to its ingredients and their combined effects, aloe penetrates deeply into the skin, cleans it and works as a natural anesthetic. It promotes cell growth by increasing the collagen level, improves tissue function and heals wounds. It has antibiotic, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used to soothe various skin irritations, such as burns, scars, herpes infections.
- lavender hydrolate, which is the pure, distilled water produced by distilling the essential oil of lavender. It is astringent, cleansing, healing and refreshing, soothes redness, sunburn, itching and irritations.
- lavender essential oil with regenerative, healing, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties is ideal for treating skin irritations, cuts, burns.
- calendula oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Due to its strong healing properties it is used in treating wounds, burns, bites, scars.
- natural vitamin E, as a classic antioxidant, protects against the destruction of connective tissue caused by free radicals.
*with certified organic raw materials
Ingredients: Aqua**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia
Flower* Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula
Angustifolia Oil*, Calendula Officinalis* Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Helianthus
Annuus Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerine, Sorbic Acid.
* certified organic
** water is replaced with green tea leaves infusion.