- 100% natural mineral materials
- Instant water absorption, 90% porosity, can absorb 2-4 times its body weight of water
- Quick dry
- 100% biodegradable
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Dimensions: 3,5×4,3cm
- Weight: 0,05kg
- 100% plastic free packaging
What is diatomite?
Diatomite or diatomaceous earth is a naturally occurring, soft, siliceous sedimentary rock that is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder. Diatomite is eco-friendly material, and the water absorbency is 4 times of its own weight due to the low density as a result of its high porosity. Toothbrush holder is made from diatomite and zeolite , two porous natural minerals with high absorbability. They can absorb moisture in seconds and keep the toothbrush clean and dry.
Made responsible in China.
100% natural minerals, diatomite and zeolite.
- Wash and air dry before use.
- Due to the high absorption of the material, any coloured liquid is possible to create a subtle colouring of the material. Stains can be removed by wipe them down with a dry sponge saturated with baking soda and soap.
- Do not submerge in water or keep them in direct sunlight.
End Of Life
- Compost the toothbrush holder in household compost bin.
- Recycle the packaging.
Tip: if it is accidentally broken, keep the pieces in a mesh bag and it can serve as an air-purifier to make your fridge, shoes, or bathroom fresh and dry.