- Composed of bamboo handle and sisal bristles
- Dimensions: 10x13cm
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Ergonomic design
- For veggies (potatoes, carrots, etc) & fruits , but can also clean perfectly corners and grout
- Non toxic varnish
- 100% plastic free packaging
What is sisal:
Is a species of cactus with the botanical name Agave sisalana. Although originally from Mexico this species has been successfully grown in many parts of the world. It yields a stiff and durable fibre from which our brushes and many other products are made.
Made responsibly in China.
100% natural bamboo wood, sisal and coconut fibre.
- Clean your kitchen brush with mild soap and water. Do not place in the dishwasher.
- Let air dry with bristle face down after washing in a ventilated place or in the sun and keep in dry place.
- Don’t submerge in water for long periods of time.
End Of Life
Compost the bristles after you remove them carefully with a pair of pliers.