What makes this deodorant even more special is its long-lasting, woody scent, which comes from three organic essential oils: ravintsara, sage and cedar. Boasting antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties, this trio is tough on odours! There’s also clay for its absorbent properties, coconut oil to nourish the skin, and sodium bicarbonate to deodorize. Just like all Lamazuna products, this deodorant is zero waste, so there’s no stick container or unnecessary packaging. All you get is our famous cone and a cardboard box that’s just the right size to hold it. Or, even better, the cone unwrapped!
This anti-odour solution harnesses the experience of Lamazuna – a pioneer in solid deodorants!
How to use it
Wet your deodorant with warm or cold tap water, then rub it on your underarms. You can also apply it directly to wet skin after showering. It leaves a fine layer of cream on the skin – and that’s all you need for it to do its job!
ABOUT THE 10 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT
To prevent bad odours:
– Atlas cedar essential oil (cedrus atlantica bark oil), with antifungal and antiseptic properties, gives the deodorant a subtle woody scent.
– Sage essential oil (salvia officinalis oil), with antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, gives a peppery note to the scent of this deodorant.
– Ravintsara essential oil (cinnamomum camphora leaf oil) has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, and a fresh scent similar to that of eucalyptus.
– The constituents of the essential oils (linalool, citral, limonene).
– Sodium bicarbonate, a natural deodorizer and pH regulator.
– Green clay (montmorillonite, illite), with absorbent, purifying, antiseptic, remineralizing and softening properties.
To nourish the skin:
– Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil), which nourishes and has antibacterial properties.
To make it easy to use:
– A base (glyceryl stearate) derived from coconut and olive oils, which gives the deodorant its creamy texture and makes it easy to apply.
– Organic carnauba wax (copernicia cerifera cera), which gives the deodorant its hardness and resistance, while also helping to maintain skin hydration.
– Antioxidants from sunflower oil, and therefore naturally derived (tocopherol and helianthus annuus seed oil), which prevent fats from going rancid.
SODIUM BICARBONATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, KAOLIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, MONTMORILLONITE, SALVIA OFFICINALIS OIL*, CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL*, CINNAMOMUM
CAMPHORA LEAF OIL*, ILLITE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
* from organic farming • 27.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. 100% naturally derived
COSMOS Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard.