What makes this deodorant even more special is its very original, soft and fruity scent, which comes from a combination of two organic essential oils: bergamot and geranium.
Boasting soothing, antibacterial and antiseptic properties, these two ingredients are tough on odours! There’s also clay for its absorbent properties, coconut oil to nourish the skin, and sodium bicarbonate to deodorize. Just like all Lamazuna products, this deodorant is zero waste, so there’s no stick container or unnecessary packaging. All you get is our famous cone and a cardboard box that’s just the right size to hold it. Or, even better, the cone unwrapped! This anti-odour solution harnesses the experience of Lamazuna – a pioneer in solid deodorants!
How to use it
Wet your deodorant with warm or cold tap water, then rub it on your underarms. You can also apply it directly to wet skin after showering. It leaves a fine layer of cream on the skin – and that’s all you need for it to do its job!
ABOUT THE 9 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT
To prevent bad odours:
– Bergamot essential oil (Citrus aurantium bergamia peel oil), with soothing, antibacterial and antiseptic properties, gives the deodorant a subtle citrus scent.
– Geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens flower oil), with purifying and calming properties, gives a floral note to the deodorant.
– The constituents of the essential oils (geraniol, linalool, citral, citronellol, limonene).
– Sodium bicarbonate, a natural deodorizer and pH regulator.
– Pink clay (montmorillonite, kaolin, illite), a mixture of white and red clays. Very rich in trace elements, it has purifying, softening and soothing properties.
To nourish the skin:
– Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil), which nourishes and has antibacterial properties.
To make it easy to use:
– A base (glyceryl stearate) derived from coconut and olive oils, which gives the deodorant its creamy texture and makes it easy to apply.
– Organic carnauba wax (copernicia cerifera cera), which gives the deodorant its hardness and resistance, while also helping to maintain skin hydration.
– Antioxidants from sunflower oil, and therefore naturally derived (tocopherol and helianthus annuus seed oil), which prevent fats from going rancid.
SODIUM BICARBONATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, KAOLIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, MONTMORILLONITE**, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA PEEL OIL*, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS
FLOWER OIL*, ILLITE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
* from organic farming • 27.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% naturally derived
COSMOS Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard.