Suitable for all hair types, it’s made from 100% naturally derived ingredients and certified COSMOS Organic. Simply smooth onto the lengths and ends of your hair, then rinse off.
There’s no need to leave it on before rinsing, plus it rinses off easily! With its scent of citrus fruits and basil, this new conditioner is irresistible. Try it and you’ll love it!
Our bio-based conditioner is a groundbreaking solid cosmetic, handmade in France. You’ll feel like you’ve just stepped out of the salon when you’ve just stepped out of the shower!
ABOUT THE 7 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT
To care for the hair:
-The hair conditionning agent (Archidyl/behenyl betainate esylate (and) arachidyl/behenyl alcohol) is 100% bio-based, derived from sugar beet and rapeseed, and made in France. It’s used to detangle the hair and leave it feeling soft.
– Organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) nourishes and protects the hair, and works with most hair types. We preferred to use this oil rather than coconut oil, as it could be sourced in France.
– Organic shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii butter*) contains Vitamins A, D and E, improves shine and suppleness, and is good for hair growth. It also contains linoleic, oleic, stearic and palmitic acids, which deeply nourish the hair. Nourished hair means more beautiful hair, as it’s much stronger and softer!
– The carbohydrates in organic corn starch (Zea mays starch) are excellent humectants/hydrators that coat the hair fibre and add softness and shine.
To give the conditionner its sensorial qualities and make it last:
– A fresh, energising scent with citrus and basil notes makes this conditionner a pleasure to use! The fragrance is made in France from molecules whose origin is a trade secret.
– Cetearyl alcohol and coco glucoside make the product easy to use – and to rinse off!
– Tocopherol; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, a plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E), prevents vegetable oils from going rancid, and is contained in sunflower oil. While this ingredient may seem insignificant, it actually plays an important role in the durability of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.