- €9.00Beeswax balm for bruises, strains, torn muscles and joint problems with active ingredients that increase blood supply and have anti-inflammatory action.
- organic herbs of arnica, hypericum, comfrey, cayenne macerated in organic cold-pressed olive oil
- organic essential oils of cinnamon, eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary
- natural beeswax
Traditionally it is used for soothing minor sun or thermal burns, for healing wounds and treating the very dry irritated skin.With herbs that promote cell proliferation and healing and have antiseptic and astringent properties.
- organic herbs of calendula, st john's wort and yarrow macerated in organic cold-pressed olive oil
- organic aloe vera oil
- organic essential oil of lavender
- natural beeswax
- €9.00Balm for relief in cases of common cold and nasal congestion due to the potent expectorant herbs it contains. Massage gently in the chest, back and foot soles. Apply also internally to the nostrils as often as necessary. It does not irritate and does not dry the mucosa due to the softening oils it contains. • with organic mullein oil • with organic chamomile oil • with organic essential oils of eucalyptus, peppermint and bergamot • with natural beeswax * With certified organic raw materials
- €9.00Balm for relief of fungal infections such as nail fungi, athlete's foot, bacterial infetions such as streptococcus infections and viral infections such as herpes due to the combination of antimicrobial, antifungal and emolient herbs. • with organic neem and calendula oils • with organic essential oils of tea tree, lavender and geranium • with natural beeswax * With certified organic raw materials
“Propolis – Tea tree” lightly textured cream for balancing skin’s oiliness.
Vegetarian, Parabens free, Silicones free, Gluten free, Cruelty free, Gmo free.
- €9.00Whitening balm with herbs well known for their whitening action in the skin for blemish marks, brown spots and eye’s dark circles,
- with organic castor oil
- with organic lemon peel essential oil
- with natural beeswax